i bet at the bbc headquarters they have a flash drive inside a box inside a safe inside a bigger safe inside a big locked room with lasers and cameras all guarded by seven armed guardsmen and a trained police dog and on that flash drive is the gay bar scene
Y’all ready for this?
- PURPLE: We near never speak, but I do enjoy your presence on my dashboard.
- FUCHSIA: I wish I could become your best friend through the internet.
- GREY: You leave me with jumbled words.
- RED: I'm in love with you.
- PINK: I have a crush on you.
- TURQUOISE: You're hot.
- CHARTREUSE: I sincerely wish you would notice me.
- TEAL: We have quite a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my Tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I dislike your page.
- YELLOW: PLEASE FUCK ME.
- WHITE: PLEASE MARRY ME.
- GREEN: I find you cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I dislike you.
- OMG DO IT PLS
Okay so there’s this website called litographs that prints entire(or almost entire) books onto t-shirts. I mean seriously. look at this shit.
They have Le Mis
They have the phantom of the opera
They have the adventures of sherlock holmes
They have Leonardo da Vinci’s note books
They even have EDGAR. ALLAN. FREAKING. POE.
I AM SO EXCITED GUYS YOU HAVE NO IDEA
you can get them here
Hey followers. So I need a little favor… I have to do a survey thing, and since I *really* don’t want to ask people for this in person (social anxiety and all that), I was hoping I could get the results from you all. All you have to do is reply to this (or message me in private if you prefer) with what you think is the most underrated OR overrated
That’s it! You don’t even have to do both if you’d like, just answering one would be a huge help. Everything will be completely anonymous. Thanks guys :)
little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
rule number 1: You never ever tell someone to kill themselves
rule number 2: You never tell someone that they are fat
rule number 3: You never tell someone that they are thin
rule number 4: You never judge someone and point their flaws
rule number 5: If you don’t have anything nice to say just shut the hell up